Featured Post

PINNED POST. CLICK HERE: Keeping these 3 videos of officer-involved domestic violence fatalities on top from now on...

Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 1 Officer-Involved Domestic Fatalities - 2 [WA] Tragedy Will Occur If They Don't Have ...

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[MI] One year ago today Detroit Police Officer Patricia Catherine "Katie" Ryan Williams was stolen away

Excerpts from Guestbook for Katie:

To all Family and Friends~ I am so sorry that Katie had to leave this way, so sudden and tragic. I know that little [K.] will be well-loved and taken care of, and his Mommy will never be forgotten. She was a beautiful and strong woman. May she rest in peace...

I was one of the many supervisors Pat had when we worked together at the Northwestern District. My prayers go out to her son and entire family...

My thoughts and prayers are constantly reaching out to Katie's family friends and for myself... I have been so cloudy since I found this out. I just can't believe it. My heart is breaking for everyone who is left behind thinking what could we have done differently. Katie is safe now looking down on all of us doing what she can to reach out to us and let us know she is at peace. I know she can hear us and will help us all get through this tough time together. I miss you and love you so much Katie!...


We shared so many good times together and you were a very strong and brave women. You will deeply be missed by all of us. I will always think of you when I hear booty music and never will forget those late nights and BBQs at the Ryans! Rest in peace Katie...

We can not tell you, how sorry we are for your loss. To little [K.], We are here, if you ever need anything. We pray that your loss will teach the world that domestic violence can not be tolerated...

There are no words right now, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. Katie was a great friend & will never be forgotten...

OFFICER RYAN-WILLIAMS WAS A WONDERFUL OFFICER AND A TERRIFIC... MOTHER OF HER 9 YEAR OLD SON AND DIDN'T DESERVE A TRAGIC ENDING. TO HER HUSBAND-- MAY YOU ...!!!!! YOU MAY BE GONE KATIE, BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN...

Though it was a tragic ending to their lives they will always be missed on Tuesday nights...

She was a loving person only to be taken avantage of; you don't kill someone you love.
Bless her soul...

Previous Post:
[MI] Officer-Involved Murder-Suicide: Detroit Detective Williams' note to give his possessions to his mother "wasn't quite a suicide note"?
[police officer involved domestic violence oidv intimate partner violence (IPV) abuse law enforcement public safety fatality fatalities lethal murder suicide detective ed williams michigan]

2 comments:

  1. Five videos from the news last year
    http://tinyurl.com/5-videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will miss her soooooo much..word can not explain how we all feel... he was a true friend who always had my back and always kept me in trouble.. lol... i think i might still be grounded lmbo.. luv her and ,miss her

    ReplyDelete

Please post updates or email them to behindthebluewall@gmail.com. No cop-hating or victim-hating comments allowed. Word verification had to be added due to spam attacks on this blog.